SPIDER EXTERMINATOR NYC
For services & Immediate attention
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE NOW!
The presence of spiders in a home is never a welcoming sight, but what makes them even more intimidating is that they can bite, and their venom can sometimes be life-threatening.
There are many types of spiders in New York with most of them regarded as ‘good spiders’ because of their valuable role in the ecosystem. But some of them like wolf spiders, the brown recluse, and the black widow have proven to be lethal for humans. Eradicating them from the premises is a priority of homeowners.
If deadly spiders infest your home, don’t try to wipe them out on your own. You may end up provoking them, and they could attack in self-defense. Instead, contact Control Exterminating for a professional spider exterminator. We’ll safely and securely remove these nuisances from your place.
Spider Control Services by Control Exterminating
The staff at Control Exterminating has been trained to deal with lethal and poisonous pests. They are equipped with professional gear, and skilled in controlling infestations of all different types of spiders. Removing spiders from your premises is only half the solution. Our team will make sure to protect your home from future invasions.
Spiders are one of the most common pests that people face in both residential and commercial settings. Our spider-exterminating process is comprised of the following:
- Inspection: Our technicians start the extermination process by thoroughly inspecting your premises. Since spiders usually hide in dark spaces, our exterminators look specifically in areas like attics, crawlspaces, garages, basement, kitchen, washrooms, and similar areas.
- Identification: Experts will look into the species of spider you are dealing with. Our team is proficient in determining the species and planning the extermination plan accordingly.
- Hideouts: Spiders usually hide and lay eggs in the cracks and crevices of walls. Vacuuming spiders alone won’t treat the infestation until the egg sacs are also removed. A single sac can contain up to 3000 baby spiders. So, having just one egg sac left means a heavy infestation. Our experts will focus on the favorite egg-laying spots of spiders to fully wipe them out.
- Integrated Spider Management: Use of chemical pesticides is reduced to the minimum, and have been replaced by eco-friendly spider removal sprays. Chemical pesticides are sprayed mostly to kill egg sacs in hard to reach places. This will ensure the total removal of spiders.
- Exclusion: The preventive measures provided by our team include sealing all entry points by caulking the gaps in windows and doors. Sealing cracks and crevices, eliminating moisture, and applying effective pesticides to prevent them from invading your home again.
Signs of a Spider Infestation
Spiders usually hide in cracks, crevices, and corners of walls. So, you may not come across them often, but you can spot their cobwebs around the house which is the tell-tale sign of a spider infestation. Several factors could be playing a role in inviting them into your home including high moisture, an abundance of food sources, unhygienic surroundings, and availability of damp and dark places providing minimal disturbance to them.
Black Widow Spider
Call us today to get rid of spiders
So, whether you are dealing with severe spider infestation or spot just a single spider around, contact us and our expert technician will be at your doorsteps to relieve you from the arachnophobia.