home pest control
Residential Pest Control
Control Exterminating offers residential pest control in NYC, Queens, Brooklyn and beyond paying attention to the well-being of your home. If you’re looking for a home exterminator service provider in NYC who is at the top of their game, you have come to the right place. Our exterminators in New York will be able to provide your home with the best and most thorough extermination and control services possible.
With our efficiency and knowledge in residential pest control, you will receive the most eco-friendly solutions possible from experienced, reliable pest control experts.
At Control Exterminating, we are committed to your total satisfaction. This is why we have built our business on applying core principals and values that translate to great customer service. We use the best equipment, hire the most qualified pest experts and exterminators. Aside from pest control in NYC homes, we treat hospitals, care facilities, apartment buildings, co-ops, restaurants, and condos.
Below you will find a list of the most widely used residential pest services requested.
Our Residential Pest Control services include:
Our pest removal process includes:
Inspection: Expert exterminators start by thoroughly inspecting your premises to determine the species of the pests, and the extent of the infestation. This is crucial to properly mark the hideouts of the pests, the major attractors, and to locate their entry and exit points.
Extermination Plan: Once the team is done with the inspection, the experts will formulate an effective extermination plan according to the findings of the infestation.
Prevention: After completely removing the pests from your premises, our team will carry out the preventive measures to stop them from coming back. It involves measures such as sealing off their entry/exit points, removing the attractors, and treating the place to kill off their life cycles.
So, whether you are facing roaches in your apartment, bed bugs in your bedroom, bees in your garden or any other pest in your home, we will be pleased to provide you relief from the irksome and hazardous presence of these pests.
Home Pest Control Tips
- Install or replace weather stripping along doors and windows to ensure they are properly sealed.
- Appropriately seal any holes, gaps, and cracks on the exterior of your home. From top to bottom, check the home for any entry points. Service pipes or vents should be guarded as well to prevent critters from gaining entrance to your home.
- Keep firewood stacked away from home, along with any cluttered, useful materials.
- Dispose of refuse piling up; keep lids tightly secured on trash bins. Keep trees, bushes, grass and other vegetation neatly trimmed and pruned away from home.
- Contain any leaks or standing water sources.
- Avoid leaving pet food out for long periods of time.
- Inside your home, repair leaky pipes or faucets to remove water sources or damp conditions pests find favorable.
- Remove clutter by donating the things you do not want. Discard trash, recycle the reusable items, and neatly put your belongings away in an organized fashion.
- Keep trash lids secure on the garbage cans and be sure to clean them out periodically.
- Clean cupboards and pantries. Dispose of fallen crumbs and spilled food and ingredients and seasonings.
- Properly contain food in sealable containers. Avoid leaving food packaged in cardboard, paper or flimsy plastic pests can easily gnaw through.
Areas we service